WORK WITH US
Next Step Heritage work with Car Clubs and other organisations in the Classic Car Industry to deliver high quality content & editorial and transform their digital presence through some truly innovative strategies. We have both journalists and digital experts within the team and are looking to take the business to the next level with an expanded client team.
Our current vacancies are listed below.
London 2-3 days & remote optional
£22, 000 – £40, 000 p.a. depending on experience with + Bonus + Equity
Next Step Heritage are seeking an Account Manager for our classic car focused media agency. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a driven team working with a range of long-term clients. This role is ideal for an ambitious, highly motivated person who is confident at seizing opportunities in a dynamic working environment.
Next Step Heritage works with Car Clubs and other organisations in the Classic Car Industry to deliver high-quality content, editorial and transformation of their digital presence through some truly innovative strategies. We have both journalists and digital experts within the team and are looking to take the business to the next level with an expanded client team including this role. Next Step Heritage offers a wide scope for personal development and are willing to offer the right candidate equity for creating new business and significant business development.
You will be expected to
- Provide account management services using a consultative approach to secure repeat business from existing clients
- Identify opportunities for new business within existing accounts, through proactive upselling and cross-selling
- Proactively seek out new business acquisition through leads generated personally or by colleagues, follow up phone calls, conducting new business presentations and making customer visits
- Liaise with internal NSH resources, external clients, full time employees and client volunteers
- Coordinate with various club resources to successfully deliver a series of projects from inception to completion, for different clients
- Ensure all financial paperwork including invoices, purchase orders and payroll information is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attend key classic car and automotive events to network with prospective and existing clients
The ideal candidate must have
- Confidence to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with a strong acumen for business development and seizing opportunities.
- A polished approach and ability to understand the needs and requirements of Next Step Heritage and our clients
- Ability to work autonomously, manage their workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and interpersonal), including an ability to communicate well and persuasively at director and board level, using a variety of media
- A headstrong work ethic with the ability to think strategically to create commercial initiatives to move Next Step Heritage forwards
- Ability to build great customer relationships across a wide range of stake-holders; including independent merchants, digital advertisers, agencies and automotive related professional bodies
- Experience with overseeing invoicing & payments
- An interest and/or active involvement in the automotive industry is desirable & an existing network in this industry will be highly valued
- Permanent, full time
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2-years’ relevant experience
- Business development and working in a face paced entrepreneurial environment experience is essential
- 2:1 bachelor’s degree
- Candidates with alternative degrees/vocational training will be considered if a good fit
- £22, 000 – £40, 000 p.a. depending on experience with + Bonus + Equity
- 20 days of leave in addition to 8 UK bank holidays
- Ability to work remotely two days of the week
- Opportunity for equity
- A unique opportunity to grow and define your role to your working style
- Regular company social events
- London, Greater London
If you’re interested please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org