BMW Car Club GB – Membership Management System
BMW Car Club GB was founded in 1952 and an official Club created for BMW enthusiasts. Offering technical knowledge, national and regional events, and benefits, the club allows it’s 4,000 members to share their passion and create a social experience amongst like-minded people.
BMW Car Club GB were looking for a new membership management system and approached Next Step Heritage. Their current membership management process was too arduous with a high level of manual admin, and it lacked integration across all digital elements. We jumped at the chance to solve their work-flow issues with a new system, as well as broader objectives to grow membership, increase ad revenue, increase user experience and unlock new opportunities for growth.
- A CRM that contained member data, to process memberships, process payments, manage member profiles, renewals
- Website features that allowed users to edit their own data via the website login, including manage renewals, add cars, change region.
- Drag and Drop Content Management System that allowed easy content editing across the website that allowed region/series captains to edit their own pages.
- Integrated events calendar, with ticketing system
- A club shop that takes payments online and is linked to CRM member data, with easy returns
- Technical Vehicle Support Area
- Car Valuations Tool
- Magazine Back Issue Tool
- Classifieds, where members/users can sell their personal BMW cars and effects
- Website refresh in structure, look, feel & usability
- Analytics Dashboard
- Display Advertising across the site
- Technical Support and User Guides
- Online Virtual Events series called “BM-Wednesdays”